To get started with Blubrry WordPress Websites, first need create your site and then go through our simple three-step quick start setup.
Things you will need to finish the setup:
- A unique title for your podcast site. Search Apple Podcasts and Blubrry to make sure there isn’t already a podcast with the name you would like to use. Remember: you can change it, but you won’t want to after you’ve gotten subscribers.
- A tagline for your podcast site. A short description of your site / show.
- A Google Analytics UA # (optional.) ONLY if you would like to use Google Analytics on your page – sign up here (link to http://www.google.com/analytics/).
- Program title (can be different from your site title if you would like it to be).
- Program description – A short description of what your show is about.
- Program subtitle – Can be different than your site tagline or the same if you wish.
- Decide what category (or categories) you want to be listed in the directories such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
- A valid email address – one that you will check on a regular basis, this is how iTunes would contact you with an issue.
- Artwork for your show – The dimensions must be 1400×1400 pixels minimum and square; no larger than 3000×3000 pixels; RGB color space and either JPG or PNG; and no larger than 0.5MB (500kb) in file size.