Blubrry is pleased to provide you with long-tail podcasting, the ability to edit and republish content. Long-tail podcasting allows you to focus on creating evergreen and far reaching content without additional costs.
For example, if you want to use a new intro for all of your episodes, you can upload it on all of your podcast episodes. It will not count toward your data for the current month.
Long-tail podcasting allows you to:
- Replace and edit past episodes / content — giving you the ability to update your archive with no additional cost.
- Replace media files without it counting against your storage quota for the month.
- Change whatever you please and republish, as long as the file size is within 10% of the original file size and the name of the episode is unchanged.
- Insert current advertisements into past episodes
Long-tail podcasting excludes:
- Repurposing old episodes as new episodes, but we know you wouldn’t be doing that anyway because podcasts are all about fresh content.
- Using your archive as a way to host new episodes such as in Apple Podcasts. Episodes that have been republished must keep the same name.
At Blubrry, we focus on creating evergreen content for our customers and the podcast space, which is why we are pleased to offer the same to you. Our goal is for you to be able to keep your archive updated without spending more money.
Long-tail podcasting provides content creators the ability to evaluate and service their content as they so choose for long and successful content creation.