Blubrry’s Private Internal Podcasting delivers audio and video podcasts securely to mobile and desktops applications. Designed for teams that require a truly secure way to share information and correspondence, PIP offers multiple plans depending on security needs.
Overall we provide three cost-effective plans:
- Simple, $150 monthly
- Standard, $250 monthly
- Enterprise, contact us for pricing
Security Features Include and Are Explained In the Links Below
- Media files encrypted at rest
- Mobile apps: Android, iOS, Progress Web App (desktop)
- SAML, OAuth2, SSO integration for users
- Expiring media URLs
The PIP system has been designed to keep things simple to manage for podcasters. Our documentation will help teams fully grasp the capabilities of our system.
If you’re not currently a Private Internal Podcaster and would like to use PIP, contact us and learn more here. To learn more about Private Internal Podcasting, read here.
Use the links below to review how private internal podcasting works and manage your PIP account.
- Information you will need to provide to get started
- Account Management
- Managed User Groups
- Set up SSO, SAML, OAuth2
- Manage Show Security
- Coming soon – Manage Shows / Publish Shows
- Coming soon – How to Use PWA
- Coming soon – How to Use Mobile Apps