Monetization for All Blubrry Hosting Podcasters
Monetization opportunities for podcasters are simple and easy to access with Blubrry’s programmatic advertising platform. Through this platform, you can monetize your podcast immediately, regardless of your show’s listenership or the number of episodes. Not only that, you can choose which advertising categories you would like represented in your podcast.
Programmatic advertising platform features include:
- Increased Revenue: Access a larger pool of advertisers to maximize your revenue potential.
- Targeted Advertising: For audiences based on your show’s content type, interests and other factors. You choose what categories to include.
- Efficient Ad Placement: Maximize revenue while minimizing disruption to the listener experience.
- Automated Process: Save time and resources with our automatic process.
Sign-up is simple and most shows will be reviewed and enabled for ad placements within 72 hours. Shows are reviewed purely to determine content originality. We do not qualify based on listens, but we check shows to ensure the content is created and hosted by a human creator, aka no bots.
The advertising volume will grow in the first 60-90 days as the platform learns your posting patterns and matches your show’s episodes with the best advertisers.
What to Expect
- You choose the categories
- No download requirements
- No audience expectations
- Expect up to 80% fill rates
- Estimated CPM of $5 – $15
- No geographic restrictions
- Payments made via PayPal
- Payment up to 90 days post ad-delivery
How It Works
- Advertisers bid on your show in real-time
- You do not pick the advertisers
- Ads are often geographic specific
- Ads can change hour to hour / minute to minute
- Not every podcast listen / download will be monetized
- Pre-Roll — Midroll — Post-Roll are available
- Podcaster brand safety
Good to Know
Blubrry’s percentage is 30%.
Shows must earn a minimum of $50 before a payment can be issued.
Shows that want ads to run mid-roll in their content must place mid-roll markers in their media files. PowerPress users must follow the instructions on how to place mid-roll markers.
Excluded programmatic advertising categories: politics, religion, adult, alcohol, vaping & cannabis.
Our Goal: We are committed to providing all podcasters with the opportunity to earn revenue from their show no mater the show size.
Our Solution: Our programmatic advertising platform is the bridge that allows you to earn income while focusing on growing your podcast which will later attract more traditional advertisers.
“Maintaining and building credibility is paramount to our customers when it comes to advertising within their podcast. That is why we provide programmatic ads that are geo- and topic-specific, while at the same time excluding some ad categories by default that audiences may object to.” — Todd Cochrane, founder and CEO
With our rich history of providing advertising for podcasters since 2005, you can trust that we have the expertise and experience to help you monetize your content effectively. Sign up now and monetize your podcast with Blubrry’s programmatic advertising platform.