Use our API to...
Publish From Your Own System Directly to Blubrry
Create Your Own Podcast Statistics Dashboard
The Blubrry API provides RESTful access to Blubrry Podcasting’s vast services and resources including podcast publishing, podcast analytics, and complete podcast directory. Please contact us, to obtain a client ID and secret to start your integration today. Learn more about the Blubrry API.
- Uses standard OAuth2 for authentication
- Downloadable OpenAPI/Swagger documentation for easy integration
- Easily test calls by importing OpenAPI file into Postman
- Episode API: create, edit and publish episodes
- Podcast Media API: migrate, upload, publish or delete media files
- Statistics API: access podcast statistics, including day-specific and overall totals.
- Network API: manage access to your own network of shows or utilize Blubrry’s podcast directory
- Use the Blubrry Statistics API to create your own custom podcast analytics dashboards/visualizations
- Integrate the Blubrry Podcast Hosting API to upload media and publish your episodes right from your own internal application.
- Show us what you’ve made. Please submit a sample of your integration with Blubrry. We may feature it on this page!
Blubrry PowerPress: Open Source Podcasting Plugin for WordPress
Blubrry is proud to develop and support the PowerPress podcasting plugin for WordPress