Publish Apple Podcast Subscriptions Using Blubrry
- Sign in to Apple Podcasts Connect. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one.
- Join the Apple Podcasters Program. You can sign up for the program on your Account page.
- Complete your agreement and all required forms.
- Set up a subscription. If you have one show, create a show subscription. If you have multiple shows, you can create a channel and set up a channel subscription.
- Every show should have a minimum of one public episode, published normally from your podcast host (Blubrry). We recommend this be an introduction or trailer episode. Note: Podcasters are allowed to publish only premium episodes if they choose.
- When your subscription is complete, go to the Account tab in Apple Podcasts Connect and select Keys. Generate and download the API Key.
- Lastly, continue with the rest of the Blubrry steps.
Note: You must set up subscription pricing and availability information in Apple Podcasts Connect before your subscription is available to listeners on Apple Podcasts.
Follow to add your Apple key.