In the wake of COVID-19 / coronavirus, we want to help podcasters share accurate information. So, we’ve recorded four public service announcements for podcasters to add to their shows. If you’d like to use any of these PSAs, join our COVID-19 / Coronavirus campaign.
The benefits of running this through our ad system is that you can keep track of which episodes you include in the PSA, statistical info on those episodes — and we can send this info to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Instructions on how to access PSAs:
- Click this link, you will be asked to log into Blubrry.
- You will see in the menu “Invite your Shows to the CDC Campaign” click that.
- Select “Invites” and “View Campaign”
- Review the info we have provided, fill out the form and accept the campaign.
- After you’ve accepted, click on “Deliverables/Attachments.”
- From there, you’re on your way!
If you have not claimed your podcast on Blubrry already. Claim your podcast in Blubrry’s directory. Search for your show here and on the right-hand side, you’ll see Claim Your Podcast. Then proceed to the Make Money section in the dashboard or click the link above.
While not required, we’d love it if everyone reported their statistical data for this campaign. This way, we can keep track of how many people utilized these PSAs in some way.
To report your efforts, click on “Episode Reporting” in the “Active Campaign” section (found in “Make Money” the dashboard).
Most importantly, we hope that everyone is staying safe, keeping their distance and being kind to one another in these stressful times.
Be vigilant! Blubrry is here to help you.