Mike is flying solo this week. In the news, Netflix adds an audio-only mode in its android app; why your podcast needs a website; and some new destinations for Blubrry podcasters. PLUS, we have some of our team members chiming in with some holiday wishes and, a special treat, some holiday music from Aaron Hope on our design team!
Happy holidays to you!
Thanks for joining us on this episode of Podcast Insider. Looking to be a guest on the show? Let us know.
Recorded at Mike Dell’s World Studios in northern Michigan, here’s Podcast Insider.
- Netflix audio-only mode
- Has independent podcasting peaked?
- Why your podcast needs a website
- 10 Top podcast advertisers in 2020
Best Practice: Keep on Podcasting through the holidays.
- We have added JioSaavn and Gaana to the destinations section of the Podcaster Dashboard AND PowerPress
- Submit your show to Podchaser a well
- PowerPress 8.4.7 released to add the new destinations.
- Blubrry will be closed Dec. 25 and Jan. 1 for the holidays. Also, a lot of our team members will be out in between, so we might be a bit slow to answer, but we will get back to you.
On Saturday’s Podcast Help Desk episode: ‘Podcaster’s Block – What to do when you just don’t feel like podcasting.’
NEW! – If you have a question or feedback, click on the “Leave a voicemail” in the show notes at PodcastInsider.com. Record your question and we may answer it on the show.
Promo code INSIDER for a free month at Blubrry.com
Coming at you this week from Blubrry Studios in northern Michigan. Produced by the Blubrry Pro-Production team.
- Schedule a one-on-one with Todd (hosting customers only). Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a tech checkup with Mike (hosting customers only). Email email@example.com
- Send us your podcast sticker and a self-address stamped envelope (SASE) and we will send you a Blubrry care package.
Our mailing address is:
Blubrry – MacKenzie
150 E. Campus View Blvd. #180
Columbus, Ohio 43235