The annual NAB Show, where professionals in the fields of media, entertainment, and technology learn, network, and expand their skills, returns April 22 – 27, 2017 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. This year Blubrry CEO Todd Cochrane will speak on a panel specially geared toward radio professionals, helping them make the best success of their podcasting efforts.
The panel will help radio professionals create more effective and profitable podcasting programs, answering questions like:
- How do 2017 podcast download numbers compare to previous years, and what might this mean for radio stations?
- What is the download reach of the top podcasts in iTunes?
- How have the IAB’s new podcast metric guidelines impacted podcasts?
- What are the different platform, OS and device distribution shares?
- What current trends in podcasting will continue to grow?
- How can radio benefit from podcasting?
The panel “will also give radio professional insights into how their peers are leveraging the talent within their stations to create the content that they do so well, to build new revenue streams and reach audiences that have shifted to digital media consumption,” explains Cochrane.
There will be an open Q&A to round out the session, so be sure to come prepared with questions.
The session will take place Wednesday, April 26 from 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM in room N253.