Inspired Intentions Podcast
129. How Acting Methods Can Help You Communicate Better, episode 1 of 3
In the first of this three-part series, find out how breathing methods used by professional actors can help you communicate better and improve your relationships. Today's special guest is Kerrie Seymo
128. How to Protect Your Feet by Making Smart Footwear purchases
On today's show, find out how to shop for the right footwear for your feet. Jeff and Alan discuss what to look for and how to assess using some general standards for purchasing shoes.
127. How One Guest Got Her Life Back After Hitting Her Lowest Point
In this episode, we have a heartfelt conversation with Skyterra Legend Margie. She covers why taking the leap and asking for help when she needed it most was the key to getting her life back.
126. Tips and Tricks for Managing Anxiety
Are you tird of feeling anxious? You deserve to cope with it better. On today's episode, hear from two therapists on tips and tricks for dealing with anxiety, an unavoidable emotion.
125. What to Look for in a Wellness Retreat
Join us for a conversation with Kristen, a long-time wellness retreat visitor, as she shares her 10-year experience with wellness retreats.
124. How Relationships can Improve Your Health
You deserve to feel connected to the people around you. One of the most overlooked determinants of wellness is social health. Find out how loneliness can be damaging to your health and how your social
123. An Inside Scoop into Three Unique Wellness Journeys
When was the last time you got more than what you were expecting? Today, we are joined by three Skyterra alumni who are excited to share how breaking away from their environments at home was the key t
122. How to Improve Your Sleep
Sleep affects every aspect of your health. Hear from Skyterra's resident sleep expert on how to assess your sleep, how lack of sleep impacts you, and learn about some brand new sleep research about ho
121. Orange Theory, F45 and CrossFit: What are the Benefits and Drawbacks of Each?
Finding a fitness routine that works for you is essential, but how do you find the right fit for you? Find out the benefits and drawbacks of three of the most popular fitness franchises: Orange Theory
120. Three Healthy Desserts You Need to Make
Who doesn't like desserts? Hear from Skyterra's Chef Peter Brinckerhoff how to make the top three healthy deserts loved by guests at Skyterra.