Tend HER Wild Podcast
70. Women in Leadership
Today we discuss:
- The traits of feminine leadership – compassion, empathy, collaboration, emotional intelligence and relationship building.
- How Kate worked her way up the corporate ladder, requiring her to lean into masculine traits like ambition, drive, and strength. However, once she became CEO during the Covid crisis she felt she could show up authentically and lean into more feminine traits.
- How feminine leadership is not leading like a man in a dress.
- A Forbes article that reports women hold only 26% of c-suite jobs and that the pay gap for women is still 86 cents on the dollar compared to men and 68 cents for black women.
- The great resignation and how women are leaving the workforce in droves, and reasons for this.
- Will we ever see a woman be elected President?
- The shadow side of jealousy and mistrust amongst women, and why this must be overcome.
Her link : https://www.thegazette.com/special-sections/her-women-of-achievement-2023/
Forbes article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/meghanbiro/2022/10/24/why-women-are-leaving-the-workplace/?sh=60ec51f54ea1
Other episodes related to this topic and/or mentioned in this episode:
The Heroine’s Journey: Reclamation of the Feminine https://www.tendherwild.com/2023/04/07/the-heroines-journey-reclamation-of-the-feminine/
Women Championing Women: https://www.tendherwild.com/2023/01/27/women-championing-women/
Perfectionism: A Cultural Phenomenon : https://www.tendherwild.com/2022/09/16/perfectionism-a-cultural-phenomenon/
Balancing Our Personal Masculine & Feminine Energies: https://www.tendherwild.com/2022/06/24/balancing-our-personal-masculine-feminine-energies/