Tend HER Wild Podcast
74. The Power and Complexity of Female Friendships
On today’s episode we discuss female friendships and how they are both amazing and complicated.
Today we discuss:
- Betsy and Kate’s friendship journey and how they maintain balance and honesty (spoiler alert, it’s all about communication!)
- The differences between men’s friendships and female friendships, and how male friendships are less fragile
- Is our capacity to trust and open to our our female friendships effected by the relationship we had with our mother?
- The art of discernment in friendships and how you don’t need permission to say this isn’t healthy or to gently part ways
- When we outgrow relationships and crave more authenticity and depth in our connections
Today Kate champions and honors Anne, Kate’s long-term friend that has been navigating a family illness with grace.
Today Betsy champions some of her newest friends, Kelly, Lark and Janet, and the depth of connection they forged in a relatively short period of time.
Today’s episode sponsored by:
Kate Moreland coaching: http://www.katemorelandcoaching.com
Heartland Yoga: http://www.heartlandyoga.com
Dr Yoga Momma: www.dryogamomma.com
Join Betsy, Kate and Kimberly at Ballymaloe House, Ireland for Yoga & Meditation Retreat:
September 24-30, 2023