Podcast Sponsorships Through Advertising
Everyone has heard an advertisement or sponsorship while listening to a podcast. As a podcaster, you can earn money just by accepting ad deals offered by Blubrry.
What does it take for a podcaster to get on an advertising deal?
Follow these four steps and you’re almost there!
Become a Priority Partner
Sit back and watch the cash roll in!
Why Work With Blubrry?
- Offering podcast advertising since 2005
- Revenue share: 50/50. Become a Priority Partner and receive 70/30
- CPM, flat rate, CPA and hybrid-based campaigns
- Only Blubrry community members and podcasters that work with our partner networks are eligible for our deals
- You have the right to refuse any offer you don’t want to run in your podcast
Podcast Sponsorship Requirements
- Payment info is laid out in an official offer and is usually based on a Cost Per Thousand (CPM) impression or Cost Per Acquisition (CPA)
- For CPM ad deals you must use our Free stats
- Requirements on specific campaigns are clearly made via our Advertising Campaign Management System
- Payment typically takes 8-12 weeks after the end of the campaign month. This allows both sides to gather data, confirm final settlement, mail checks and resolve any disputes
Only Blubrry podcasters and those that are part of our partner networks are eligible to be considered for our deals.