Biosecurity Bootstrapped: An Entrepreneurs Journey
About the Guest
Jeb Gent is the co-founder of Ascension Ag, a livestock biosecurity company. His focus is to solve niche biosecurity issues in swine and other large animal industries. He has a passion for helping people and solving problems. When he is not working, he is spending time with family and friends, driving tractors or spending time outside.
- Jeb Gent
What can you expect to learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- Where the inspiration for becoming an entrepreneur came from.
- The founding story of Ascension Ag and how it is elevating biosecurity.
- The research and other successes that validated the technology.
- The value of having great mentors and advisors.
- The importance of authenticity and passion in the swine industry.
- How pork producers can help swine industry entrepreneurs.
- Jeb Gent’s “golden nugget”