The Past, Present, and Future of Supply Chain and Inflation | Chris DuBois
About the Guest
Chris is a widely respected sales and marketing leader who delivers breakthrough growth for clients and builds high performance teams. He presents frequently on industry-changing trends, and his expertise is sought by senior executives of both retailers and food/packaged goods companies. In addition, he partners with industry trade associations and serves on several councils and boards.
For IRI, he leads a portfolio of larger fresh-food clients and leads IRI’s engagement with the Food Marketing Institute and other industry associations. Throughout the year, he’s a frequent speaker at industry events including FMI Connect and FMI Midwinter, the NAMI/FMI Annual Meat Conference, IPPE, National Chicken Marketing Summit, Urner-Barry Executive Conference, and the Prepared Foods R&D Council. He’s also often quoted by industry and national media, including CNN, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Progressive Grocer, National Provisioner, and Supermarket News.
What can you expect to learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- Covid’s impact on supply chain and inflation.
- Consumer buying patterns and trends.
- The emergence of confident cooks.
- The status of our current supply chain.
- Inflation’s impact on the pork industry.
- Changes in the demand of alternative proteins.
- Chris DuBois’s “golden nugget”