The Importance of Water Biosecurity | Jesse McCoy
About the Guest
Currently the Business Unit Specialist for Water Treatment at Neogen Corporation, Jesse develops and implements water treatment chemicals and programs to aid in production animal health in poultry, swine, and ruminants. Jesse assists Neogen’s partners in the field and laboratory as well as production managers, veterinarians, and independent producers in setting up cost-effective water programs tailored to their needs. Jesse also presents “technical-yet-practical” water quality opportunities worldwide and is involved in the research and development of Neogen products associated with water treatment. Jesse is also a Certified Water Specialist from WQA.
- Jesse McCoy
What can you expect to learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- Why pork producers are in the water business.
- The importance of cleaning your water lines.
- Ensuring great water quality doesn’t have to be hard.
- The key benefits of high quality water.
- Why water quality matters to the consumer.
- Jesse McCoy’s “golden nugget”