The New Hat that Farmers Must Wear | Neil Dudley
About the Guest
I’m a Texas gentleman who believes in hard work with a little fun thrown in. My day job is makin’ bacon at Pederson’s Farms as the Vice President. But, my most important job is lovin’ on my wife & three young daughters… and throwing in some cowboy stuff when I can.
As if that doesn’t keep me busy enough, I’ve picked up podcasting. You may know me from my Instagram account, The Cowboy Perspective. Most of the things I am confident in today stem from the things I learned and continue to learn from the cowboys and cowgirls in my life. The Cowboy Perspective is my way of telling that story in hopes of being a resource to others.
Saddle up, friends, and come along for the ride!
- Neil Dudley
What can you expect to learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- Where we are today with traditional agriculture.
- How individual values could matter more than taste.
- Peterson’s approach to raising pigs and producing pork.
- What GAP certified really means.
- How being a 5th generation farmer changes perspective.
- How the next generations will look at farming.
- Neil Dudley’s “golden nugget”