It Is The Best Time Ever To Be In Agriculture | Joseph Kerns
About the Guest
Joseph Kerns, President of Partners for Production Agriculture, has thirty years’ experience working with producers, suppliers, and mills to support agricultural operations. He leads a team of professionals with the purpose of understanding the financial parameters around agricultural markets so that those that he works with can thrive and prosper.
- Joseph Kerns
What can you expect to learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- Why the future of animal agriculture in the midwest looks so good.
- The current and future economic drivers that are in our favor.
- The benefits of renewable diesel (not biodiesel) and why it is a big deal.
- Why high feed prices are not as bad as you might think.
- What we should and should not be doing.
- Joseph Kern’s “golden nugget”