Establishing A Winning Culture On The Farm | Janae Metzger
Upon graduating with an Animal Science degree in 2014, Janae started working for a family swine farm in Minnesota. In July of 2015, Janae had the opportunity to return to the family farm with the completion of a new 4400 sow farm. Now serving as the HR manager for the entire business, she focuses on all aspects of HR and supporting the swine team for a few days as well. Janae is a mom and wife and is often seen on the farm with her family in tow.
What can you expect to learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- An insight into Janae’s journey, her present role, and the legacy of Mogler Farms.
- What defines a triumphant team: key traits and characteristics.
- Unlocking success with 4DX: delving into “The 4 Disciplines of Execution.”
- The transformative impact of the book “Traction” and the EOS pathway in facilitating the 4DX implementation.
- The indispensable benefits of Level 10 meetings and organizational surveys.
- Janae’s most valuable insight: her “golden nugget.”