This weekend we made some minor changes to the DNS records that had been planned well in advance. For whatever reason, those changes resulted in a small number of ISPs to not update the name servers. When we use diagnostic tools, we are seeing a 99 percent success rate in resolving the sites.
We have received about six support tickets and most have been resolved in the past couple of hours. This morning we made some additional changes that we feel will speed things up in the remaining ISPs. If you’re are having ongoing issues, here are a few things you can do to mitigate the issue.
1. Reboot your PC
2. Flush your DNS
3. If that does not fix the issue remove the media re-direct for the next 24hours.
This is not something we ever want to happen, and in the eight years we have been doing this we have never seen an issue like this. We apologize for the inconvenience.