Courageous Conversations: How Jonny Warren turned adversity into his greatest teacher
Today, Jonny is able to turn his past struggles into relentless motivation and unmatched empathy for his team and business prospects, to build their success as much as his own.
In this episode of the Courageous Conversations podcast with Leanne Pilkington, Jonny Warren challenges the notion that one’s past struggles are weaknesses to be hidden, asserting that they are, in fact, sources of strength.
He also discusses how he goes above and beyond to help clients facing tough times, why he lets his team take five days off every six weeks, and the best way to develop a culture of work-life balance while still scaling your agency.
“For a lot of agents, it’s all about money, money, money. With us, it’s about helping our clients first. And if you do right by people, then you’ll be rewarded for the efforts and what we did behind the scenes for our clients.” – Jonny Warren.
Some key highlights of this Courageous Conversation, hosted by Leanne Pilkington:
- 2:01 – Unlocking triumph: How to empower your team for real estate success.
- 2:54 – Perfect harmony: Mastering work-life balance in a hectic profession.
- 4:46 – The ultimate weekly plan: Scale your business while reclaiming personal time.
- 5:45 – Building dream teams: Leadership and communication skills to give agents more freedom to create success.
- 7:40 – Empathy in action: How to stand by your clients when the going gets tough.
- 13:01 – The people puzzle: Attracting the right talent to your real estate business.
- 15:09 – Comeback strategy: Bouncing back in life and career after hard times.
- 18:27 – Launching your business: Essential steps for starting a new agency and going it alone.