Talk Neuro to Me
Episode 34: Ted and Fred's Excellent Adventure - Vol. 1
On this episode of CITV, we release volume 1 of Ted and Fred’s Excellent Adventure! We received many great questions from our scholars, so many that we will be doing a series in the future to get them all answered.
In this episode, Prof. Carrick discusses:
- (1:00) The current pandemic and what it means for our scope of practice as clinicians.
- (11:54) The use of SNAG’s in clinic- what are they and why and when do we utilize them?
- (13:44)Prof. Carrick's best advice to new practitioners.
- (48:05) Prof. Carrick’s background and history, including what inspired him to start studying neurology.
- (57:44)Functional Neurology" as a term - Do we like it? Should we keep using it?
These are discussions you truly do not want to miss!
Thank you to everyone who has submitted their questions so far. If you would like to submit a question to Prof. Carrick, please fill out the form using the link below.
#Carricktrained #drcarrick #carrickinstitute #CITV #neurology #functionalneurology #chiropractors #physicians #physicaltherapists