Profit First for Lawyers
The Power of Boundaries
What do boundaries have to do with Profit First?
Raul Longoria from Team RJon shares how setting and maintaining boundaries in his personal life set the stage for improved peace of mind. Which has translated into overall profitability in other areas of his life.
RJon in the Studio
RJon challenges listeners to rethink conventional wisdom by prioritizing their law firm’s profitability. Something which may fly in the face of the advice you may have received from bookkeepers, CPAs, and tax strategists in the past. Given that a profitable law firm benefits clients, staff, and family, shouldn’t that take priority over the comfort and convenience of advisors?
- Setting boundaries allows you to make your own profitability a priority
- Saying “no” can be uncomfortable but is often the kindest thing to do
- Do not tolerate toxicity just to “keep the peace” at your own expense
- Holding boundaries encourages others’ growth and potential
- Surround yourself with people who inspire your greater self
Connect and Engage
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Watch episodes on YouTube
- Follow Profit First For Lawyers on social media: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- Email us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
And most importantly, order your copy of Profit First for Lawyers today! https://a.co/d/e9KCTrr
Your future self will thank you!