Wrestling with God Show
Ep74 Is there an afterlife?
December 14, 2021
Father Len presents stunning evidence that he’s experienced that supports the reality of an afterlife.
Highlights, Ideas, and Wisdom
- The WWG Show has been downloaded more than 38,000 times with regular listeners in 49 states and 11 countries.
- Thanks for listening to the podcast and sharing it with friends and family.
- Irish is forming “Wrestling with God Productions,” a nonprofit company, to expand and enhance what we’re doing with the WWG Show podcast. The intention is to build an interactive community where listeners can share experiences and ideas with us and each other. In addition, we want to publish hundreds of hours of talks given by Father Len about faith, religion, and life that have been recorded over the past few years.
- Bringing “Wrestling with God Productions” to life will require money and resources. If you or anyone you know would like to help and support our mission, please email Irish at email@example.com We welcome your contributions big or small. Thanks in advance for anything you can do to help us.
- Consciously or unconsciously, how we operate in this life has a lot to do with whether we believe there is an afterlife.
- Father Len reflects on hundreds of personal experiences with death and dying, during 30 years of priesthood, that offer compelling, inspiring and uplifting evidence that there is an afterlife.
- Catholics believe that nobody dies alone. The moment you die, the dead are there to welcome you to the afterlife. Father Len shares some amazing stories that totally support this belief.
- There is a thin veil between heaven and earth.
- Catholics believe the Holy Spirit creates this mysterious and unbreakable bond between the living, the dead, and God that is stronger than death.
- The dying process produces healing that can’t be accomplished during our ordinary lives.
- All the evidence that there’s far more to life than just the here and now begs us to be more attentive to the sacred and the mysteries of life.
- Heaven is a great feast of love.
- In one sense, death is always kind of ugly, but at the same time it produces great beauty.
- There’s very little evidence that death leads to oblivion.
- Being fully present while witnessing death and dying will almost always give you a sense of the afterlife.