Thriving at Work with Dr. Patricia Grabarek and Dr. Katina Sawyer
Workr Beeing Classic: Nursing At Work With Dr. Allison Gabriel
It’s Women’s History Month and we are revisiting some of our favorite interviews with amazing women. Enjoy!
Join our community to chat more about each new episode!
Work-family conflict is a topic we discuss a lot. However, research has been limited in understanding women-specific issues at work. For example, how does motherhood impact women’s experience at work? Specifically, how do nursing mothers handle the readjustment to work? Luckily, a rockstar researcher, Dr. Allison Gabriel, is making strides in understanding these previously ‘taboo’ issues in the workplace. Listen in as we talk to her about her groundbreaking research!
- Dr. Allison Gabriel’s Twitter
- Dr. Allison Gabriel’s University of Arizona Page
- Harvard Business Review Article on Breastfeeding at Work
- Article on Nursing Mothers
- Article on Taboo Topics at Work (Women’s Issues)
- Workr Beeing Article on Work-Family Conflict
The post Workr Beeing Classic: Nursing At Work With Dr. Allison Gabriel appeared first on Workr Beeing | The Science Of Thriving Workplaces.