This Grit and Grace Life
Isn’t it true that there are some phrases we find ourselves repeating? We do it without realizing we say them over and over again. Whether we have spoken to ourselves or even to others, there are certain things we say that may do way more harm than goo...
- We believe grit and grace are vital traits of a woman’s nature—but some ask if we believe they can exist without faith. Or does our faith create the grit and grace within us? Are we strong women because of our faith,
- Wonder what happens when your co-hosts leave the outline behind? This week you’re going to find out. From fall festivities to female facial hair, friendship to frustrations in motherhood, they keep it real.
- Healthy relationships require healthy boundaries. But do you struggle to know what they are? Whether we’re talking with a friend, significant other, family member, or stranger, boundaries matter! And sadly,
Moms, are you stressed? Do you find yourself worrying about almost everything? The right food, the growth chart percentile, the best school, grades, their behavior, screen time, and that discipline subject—terrifying.
Every woman’s story is unique. So is the road she's traveled while discovering her inner strength, her grit, and her grace. We don’t always tell these stories, perhaps the hurt is still present or we fear what others may think.
- This Grit and Grace Life is 100 strong this week! To celebrate, we are chatting about the most important topic: what makes you a strong woman! You are a one-of-a-kind woman with a personality, talents, and life experiences that no one else has.
Darlene and Julie are ramping back up. With summer behind us, it’s time to go full steam ahead with new episodes. But to get ready, they spent a little time chatting about their favorite ones that might help all of us get back into our regular routines...
- Think you have nothing in common with the guitar slaying, multi-platinum, international touring artist Korey Cooper from the band Skillet? She joins Darlene and Julie for a candid conversation where you may be surprised that in reality, you do!
We all want to be respected by others, but we must first respect ourselves for that to happen. So, what does this look like? Women don’t always consider what our actions communicate; what we do, say, and how we carry ourselves will tell the world wheth...