The Profitable Photographer
030 Bry Cox: Celebrity Photography
My guest has photographed many prominent musicians, politician and more and featured in dozens of publication. In this episode, Luci and Bry Cox discuss:
- How Bry’s magazine style approach to photographing everyday people distinguishes his brand from the competition.
- His work shooting with celebrities and how he uses it to promote his business.
- The value of creating a high end experience for his customers.
- Get the sellable shots done quickly then make time for a more creative approach.
- Help nervous clients relax by telling them a little anecdote about yourself.
- You can’t focus on the people in front of your lens if you’re wrapped up in the technical stuff.
"In the end, I think it's just really caring and loving people and caring about who every single individual is." — Bry Cox
Connect with Bry Cox:
Connect with Luci Dumas: