The Marketing Natives
The Most Important Social Media Networks For Musicians | Ep 055
July 10, 2018
On today's episode we talk about the most important social media networks for musicians:
- Twitter - I feel like Twitter is where true fans can connect and talk with artists and famous people. It’s also a great way to keep your audience on top of what you’re doing.
- Facebook - The great thing about Facebook is the ability to run great ads and get more ears listening to your music. With billions of users I can bet my bottom dollar you're gonna find some of your audience on Facebook.
- Youtube - This is deff a must! A lot of artists are now vlogging through their tours and its a great way to offer your fans an inside look. You also have the ability to upload interviews, professional music videos, and other behind the scenes content.
- SoundCloud - If you’re an up-and-coming artist, SoundCloud is the place to be. SoundCloud has over 170 million visitors per month and a lot of new artists have been discovered on the platform.
- Instagram - Instagram has become the go to platform for a lot of businesses, artists, and famous people. They keep innovating with new features like Stories and recently IGTV. This platform, like Twitter, provides a direct avenue to interact with fans. You can have a more personal connection because of Stories.