The Marketing Natives
How Can A Travel Business Improve Email Open Rates | Ep 034
February 13, 2018
Today we are covering emailing open rates. More specifically how to improve them:
- First things first. Ask questions in the subject line.
- Use "re:" and then a subject, this looks like the email was a response.
- Use stats or numbers, keep it short though.
- Write to one person. A lot of people say “everyone” and when it goes to the masses it isn’t personal.
- Segment, segment, segment. Enough said.
- If they haven’t opened your emails in months, send an email saying final reminder to be off the list, if they don’t respond, kick them off the list.
If you need help with your email marketing efforts make sure to visit www.bitbranding.co