The Postgrad Podcast
Episode 6 - Birth, Blogging And More! With Megan Bulger
Megan is a yoga teacher, doula, blogger and senior web producer at Extractable, a digital design agency in San Francisco. She graduated at age 20 with a journalism degree from California Polytechnic State University. Now, 24, she lives in Oakland, California with her husband, Neil, and their new dog, Reilly!
In this episode we discuss:
- How Megan graduated from college early, and what she did when her initial postgrad plan fell through just weeks before graduation.
- The challenges Megan faced as she was first getting established in San Francisco.
- The story of how Megan got engaged to her now-husband, Neil.
What a doula is and how Megan got interested in becoming one.
- Megan's blog, Eat Love Nourish, and the blogs and podcasts that inspire her: Kath Eats, The Lively Show and Starr Struck. (I also love The Lively Show and Starr Struck)!
- Megan's tips for building a community in a new place.
You can find Megan on Instagram @maebulger and on her blog, Eat Love Nourish.