the 7-Figure Salon Podcast
How to Keep New Years Resolutions in 2021 | 7FS | EP 22
The 7-Figure Salon Podcast Episode #22
We are back with a new format and tips for keeping those New Year’s goals in 2021.
This week’s takeaways from episode 22:
1. We’re on a mission to help 1,000 salon owners create profitable business by 2025. Even more so now, after COVID.
2. Having the savings and leaderships skills to not just survive, but thrive, is more important now than ever.
3. Chatting about what it’s been like for us this past year navigating COVID and what we got out of it.
4. How to keep New Year Resolutions in 2021 (past just January!).
5. It’s already 6 weeks into the new year. Where are you on your goals/targets for yourself and your business? It’s time for a check in.
This is where most people fall off the ledge… If you wait, you’ll get too far out.
- With Strut, we are setting 30- and 90-day targets. In this time of a pandemic, I think planning too far out can feel like a lot and not knowing what’s happening.
Lastly...check out our new signature program, the Salon MBA™, to see if this may be the right fit for you!
If you love our new format (we now host our episodes on YouTube) and our show, please leave us a review. We love to read your feedback and we truly appreciate it.
Be sure to follow us on your preferred social channels, Facebook, or Instagram.
And we’ll be back next week with another topic you can apply in your business now.
If you need help, our coaches are here for you.
For more information, please visit the7figuresalon.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Your Success,
Founder of Strut Hair Solutions Inc. & Creator of the 7-Figure Salon Academy