That's What She Pled
Strengthening the Community, One Child at a Time with Michelle Kapreilian (Ep.17)
By training and by trade, Luhrsen Goldberg is part of a helping profession, and one of the ways that they absolutely love to give back is by being good citizens within their community, and by helping and supporting local nonprofit organizations.
In this episode, Julie and Christina welcome Michelle Kapreilian, CEO of Forty Carrots Family Center to discuss how this charitable organization is dedicated to making an impact through child development, parenting education, and mental health services.
Join Michelle as she discusses:
- The type of resources available to families in Sarasota and Manatee counties
- How businesses have the potential to make an impact within their community
- The importance of coaching the entire family dynamic to help resolve family conflict
- And more
Connect with Julie and Christina:
- Luhrsen Goldberg Company Website
- LinkedIn: Luhrsen Goldberg, LLC
- Call For a Free Evaluation: 941-740-6159
- LinkedIn: Christina Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Julie Luhrsen
- Facebook: Luhrsen Goldberg
Connect with Michelle Kapreilian:
About our Guest:
Michelle brought years of first-hand involvement with Forty Carrots Family Center along with two decades of business leadership experience to the position of Executive Director in June 2013. Her Forty Carrots knowledge includes extensive volunteer efforts as a parent in the Parenting Program and Preschool; several key leadership positions as a four-year trustee, board officer and chairwoman of the Governance Committee. Michelle’s professional background includes leading a multimillion-dollar international import business and co-owner/ CEO of several local businesses.