That's What She Pled
Diamonds and Disasters, Celebrating Valentine’s Day (Ep. 15)
Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love, romance, and intimacy…unless you’re from Luhrsen Goldberg, then you make it about the legalities of love!
Join Julie and Christina for this special Valentine’s Day episode where they give real-life examples, share some fun facts, and break down this love-filled holiday from a lawyer’s perspective.
Laugh along as they discuss:
- Who gets to keep the ring when an engagement is broken off
- The four C’s to choosing the perfect diamond
- Some Do’s and Don’ts of creating a prenup
- The meaning of different colored roses
- And more!
- That’s What She Pled: The Story Behind Law Powered by Women (Ep. 2)
- Steven Singer Jewelers
Connect with Julie and Christina: