That's What She Pled
Family Law with Lora Howell (Ep. 12)
Meeting the right people at the right time is such an amazing feeling, especially when it comes to finding the perfect colleagues!
In this episode, Christina Goldberg and Julie Luhrsen invite the newest member of Luhrsen Goldberg on the podcast, Lora Howell!
Lora is here to discuss why she is so passionate about family law, why she decided to go to law school at 36, and even some of the pettiest things couples have fought about during a divorce.
Tune in as Lora discusses:
- Some of the lesser known facts about family law
- A few real-life divorce stories
- The stigma behind prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- And more
- Estate Planning: From The Ultra-Wealthy To The Working Class With Neil Lyons (Ep.9)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- The Mark Wandall Foundation
Connect with Julie and Christina:
- Luhrsen Goldberg Company Website
- LinkedIn: Luhrsen Goldberg, LLC
- Call For a Free Evaluation: 941-740-6159
- LinkedIn: Christina Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Julie Luhrsen
Connect with Lora Howell:
About our Guest:
Lora L. Howell has been a member of the Florida Bar since 2007 and has focused her practice in the areas of Family Law, Foreclosure Litigation, and Civil Litigation.
Lora was born and raised in Mooresville, Indiana. She earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science from Indiana University in 1994. She graduated on the Dean’s List and was a member of the Political Science Honor Society, Pi Sigma Alpha. She was the recipient of a Rotary Foundation Scholarship where she studied abroad at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador en la facultad de Jurisprudencia. She earned her Juris Doctor Degree from Florida State University College of Law where she was a member of the Jessup Moot Court Team and the Women’s Law Symposium President.
Lora is currently active in several professional organizations as well as community groups.