[EP 095] Exploring “Mentored” with Mark Bouris – Part 2
Download AudioSubscribe on Apple PodcastsSubscribe on Google Podcasts
Welcome to the final half of our two-part series. In this episode, we talk to the Executive Chairman of publicly-listed Yellow Brick Road, Chairman of SME Association of Australia and the host of the television shows The Apprentice and The Celebrity Apprentice on the Nine Network and The Mentor on the Seven Network – Mark Bouris. In this episode, we dig further into the task force that Mark was part of in relation to digitisation for small business owners in Australia. We talk about the change that governments need to make and create for business owners in Australia. We also look back at Mark’s time on The Apprentice and discuss his greatest takeaways from that time.
* Speak to a lawyer about an issue you are facing now
* Leave us a message with a legal issue that you want us to cover on the podcast
* Running a task force to create digitisation for small business owners in Australia
* The change that needs to be implemented for business owners in Australia
* Reflections on The Apprentice, and Mark’s biggest takeaway
We have reached the final half of our two-part series talking all about Mark Bouris’ business, “Mentored”. In our previous episode, we discussed Mentored, a business that provides a very unique E-learning approach for different business owners in Australia. As a result, SMEs are able to maximise their value, grow and be more successful.
In this final half of our two part series, Mark Bouris talks us through the task force that he was part of in relation to digitisation for small business owners in Australia. This is where he discovered that owners of small to medium businesses in Australia are completely spread and disparate. As a passionate advocate of SMEs, Mark bravely fights to ensure that the government makes essential changes to improve the environment for Australia’s small to medium businesses.
Connect with Mark Bouris:
* Yellow Brick Road
* SME Association of Australia
Relevant Episodes :
[EP 105] Mentored - Mark Bouris’ play into business sales & acquisitions
* [EP 094] Exploring “Mentored” with Mark Bouris - Part 1
Are you enjoying the podcast? Listen to the episode here and leave us a review:
* iTunes: https://itunes.apple.