Startup Talk The Canadian Startup Podcast
Waverly on The Startup Talk Podcast
In this episode of Startup Talk, we’re joined by Philippe Beaudoin, the CEO of Waverly, the innovative deep tech artificial intelligence company building a mobile reader that understands you based on your waves.
During the interview, Philippe shares his thoughts on:
- The inspiration behind the creation of Waverly and its mission to cut through the noise and provide a personalized content experience.
- How Waverly’s Empathetic AI and its recommendation algorithm set it apart from other AI-powered news and content platforms.
- The process of how Waverly personalizes the user experience and the sources it uses to gather content.
- The future plans for Waverly and where he sees the company heading in the next 5 years.
- The challenges Waverly has faced and how it overcame them.
- The role of artificial intelligence in the future of the news and content industry.
- Waverly’s commitment to user privacy and data security.
- The response from users since the launch of Waverly and plans for expanding its reach globally.
- The future updates and features that Waverly has in the works.
This episode is packed with valuable insights and information for anyone interested in the intersection of artificial intelligence and the news and content industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of Waverly and its mission to revolutionize the way we consume content.
Article The perils of a huge pre-PMF Series A: My story at Element AI
Know someone on pain? Try The Pain Removers Pain Relief Balm a product we love and use regularly!
Other Great Podcasts:
Join us monthly for Startup Investor Drinks
Register for Startup and Entrepreneur Events here
TorontoStarts Entrepreneur and Startup Community
Starting A Business in Ontario: A Resources Guide For Entrepreneurs, Startups, and Scaleups