Retirement Reality Check: Are You Spending Enough?
Many people are afraid to spend money during retirement because they worry they will run out, but in actuality, many people aren’t spending enough!
In this episode, Larry Heller, CFP®, CDFA® provides insight and education surrounding how much you can afford to spend once you retire. Listen as he highlights what you need to consider when determining your financial plan, and the different variables surrounding your age, health, expenses, investments, and income streams.
Learn along with Larry as he discusses:
- The importance of having a sound financial plan before you approach retirement
- Why you need to be familiar with your expenses and anticipated lifestyle
- How the Reservoir Strategy helps you prepare your time horizon while considering market fluctuations
- The benefits of working with a Certified Financial Planner®
- And more
- Investing with the Reservoir Strategy (Ep. 119)
- Determining the Optimal Investment Asset Allocation For Retirees (Ep. 89)
- “Do I Have Enough Money To Retire?” (Ep. 73)
- Financial Resilience Assessment
- Schroder’s Study
Connect with Larry Heller: