When Poor Customer Service Leaves a Bad Taste in Your Mouth (Ep. 135)
Life happens – plans get changed, good weather turns to bad, and luggage gets lost.
In this episode of Life Unlimited, Larry Heller, CFP®, CDFA shares his story about his experience with a notable airline company and how his situation could have been made better with one simple thing: communication.
Larry chats with his long-time producer and friend, Aric about his turbulent encounter, and how the simple act of keeping customers in the know can make all the difference when navigating unexpected situations or unfamiliar terrain.
Fasten your seatbelt, and listen as Larry discusses:
- The importance of consistent client communication, especially during times of change
- How his poor customer service experience left him baffled that a business with so many systems in place couldn’t effectively communicate with their paying customers
- The value of proactive planning, personalized attention, and building loyalty
- How following up and asking questions after a bad experience can benefit how you conduct business
- Plus, a special sign-off from Aric Johnson, Larry’s long-time producer, and friend
Connect with Larry Heller: