Grow Your Podcast on Social – PCI 312
Podcast growth can be difficult and overwhelming for new podcasters. Travis Brown, an avid user of social media for podcast growth, shares his wisdom and experience as a digital creator overall in today’s interview.
Thanks for joining us on this episode of Podcast Insider. Looking to be a guest on the show? Let us know. Emails are listed at the bottom of show notes.
Live Facebook recording.
- ShePodcasts Live has been moved to June 2023. Kudos to their team for making a hard decision for the best of the attendees and show.
- iOS 16 is out now (iPadOS is delayed).
- Trying to run Auphonic Desktop on Mac M1 or M2? Re-download it here so you can re-install. It’s still marked as version 1.8 but it will work now.
- The Brookings Institute has found that conservative podcasters release more episodes than liberal podcasters.
Podcast promotion isn’t one size fits all. Give some of these ideas a try and see what works best for you.
- PowerPress webinar on Sept. 20
- International Podcast Day is Sept. 30th and Blubrry is a sponsor. Check out their site https://internationalpodcastday.com/ and the live stream schedule here.
The dark side of podcasting tech
Travis Brown – Digital Creator Extraordinaire. Use his wisdom to grow your podcast on social.
- Social Boom — free webinar!
Question: If I want to buy an existing podcast, how can I value it in a dollar amount? (Kurt from The Leading Saints Podcast)
Got a question you’d like us to answer on the show? Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (audio, text, video) and we may use it. You can also post a question on the Blubrry Podcasting Facebook group.
The best place for support with any Blubrry products/services is our ticket system (https://blubrry.com/support/). Tickets give the whole team access rather than direct emails or calls.
Coming to you this week from the New Media Production Studio in Coldwater, Michigan & Mike Dell’s World Studio in Traverse City, Michigan. Produced by the Blubrry Pro-Production team.
Fill out our listener survey at surveys.blubrry.com/podcastinsider
- Schedule a one-on-one with Todd (hosting customers only). Email email@example.com
- Schedule a tech checkup with Mike (hosting customers only). Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us your podcast sticker and a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) and we will send you a Blubrry care package.
Our mailing address is:
Blubrry – MacKenzie
150 E. Campus View Blvd. #180
Columbus, Ohio 43235