EP19 Redefine Change: How to Make it Possible for You, Your Team and Organization with Erika Anderson
Erika Anderson, one of the founders of Proteus, where she has the privilege of working with clients all over the world; helping them improve their skills, define the future of their organizations, and work better together to achieve that future.
Erika has also been an author since 2006, producing 5 books, with her latest book being "Change From the Inside Out: Making You, Your Team, and Your Organization Change-Capable." Erika's 5 step approach helps leaders shift their mindset before bringing impactful change to your team and company. Erika's work strengthens leaders to help them achieve outstanding results.
In this episode:
- Get to know Erika's method to help integrate successful change
- Understand the psychology and emotions we go through when in the midst of change
- How to make a mind shift to think of change in a positive way
- 4 change levers to help people understand change
- 5 practical steps for leaders to implement as tools for successful change
- Becoming change-capable
- Learning to think differently about change in a way that serves
PERSEVERE PODCAST SHOWNOTES:
Learn more about Erika's book: https://proteus-international.com/books/change-from-the-inside-out/
CHECKABLE MEDICAL WEBSITE: https://checkablemedical.com
CHECKABLE MEDICAL INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/checkablemedical