Medical Management Radio
Maximizing Profitability Through Real Estate with Colin Carr
Colin Carr is the CEO and Founder of CARR Healthcare Realty, a company founded on protecting healthcare providers in commercial real estate transactions. Colin, a commercial real estate expert, has completed over a thousand commercial real estate transactions and has helped his clients in the healthcare industry save millions of dollars and maximize their profitability. Today, CARR and its team of Healthcare Real Estate Advisors are the leading providers of commercial real estate services for healthcare professionals across the country.
Colin joins me today to discuss how healthcare providers can get the most out of real estate transactions. He highlights the importance of hiring real estate agents to represent medical practices in buying or leasing property. He reveals the top mistakes healthcare practices make when looking for real estate and shares his advice on renegotiating leases. He also discusses how the pandemic will affect the commercial real estate market and explains why landlords would be willing to work with healthcare providers, especially in the time of COVID-19.
“A mistake in a commercial real estate transaction can be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.” - Colin Carr
This week on PAHCOM:
● Why every healthcare provider should hire real estate agents when looking for properties
● How healthcare providers can increase their net worth through commercial real estate
● Evaluating whether a medical practice should purchase or lease office space
● The importance of negotiating on multiple commercial real estate properties
● Common mistakes medical practice owners make when negotiating a lease
● The difference between residential and commercial real estate
● Renegotiating a lease in the time of COVID-19
● How COVID-19 is going to impact the commercial real estate market for healthcare providers
● How to choose the best real estate agents for healthcare providers and medical practices
● The average cost of real estate transactions for healthcare providers
Connect with Colin Carr:
Subscribe, Rate & Share
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the PAHCOM Podcast, the medical management radio show for the solo provider and small group physician practice. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe and leave us a rating and review.
Don’t forget to visit our website, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And be sure to share your favorite episodes with your friends and colleagues on social media.
DISCLAIMER: The PAHCOM Podcast is NOT intended to be professional or legal advice. It is a forum for sharing knowledge among healthcare peers and for entertainment purposes only.