New Money Review podcast
Regulate crypto or let it burn?
January 25, 2023
Former banker Sean Tuffy tracks the impact of global financial regulation on the investment business. In recent years he’s been paying a lot of attention to cryptocurrencies, digital assets and tokenisation.
In the latest New Money Review podcast we cover:
- How the FTX collapse will impact financial regulation
- Why the US is playing catch-up over crypto rules
- Comparing the Bankman-Fried and Madoff frauds
- Why crypto bankruptcies are so complex
- Should we regulate crypto or let it burn?
- Why the EU is a test case for crypto regulation
- Stablecoins, money market funds and regulatory arbitrage
- Crypto FOMO and the regulatory perimeter