Getting Fit After 50 (with Kevin English)
I am really excited for this episode. Kevin English, founder of The Silver Edge and host of the Over 50 Health & Wellness podcast, discusses:
* His own journey toward being in the best shape of his life and switching careers in his mid-50s
* What’s different about getting and staying fit in our 50s and 60s
* The importance of “healthspan” (as compared to “lifespan”)
* Why processed foods are so yummy (and the importance of eating whole foods instead)
* Simple, straightforward approaches to getting started
* The one thing that makes the most difference (spoiler alert: consistency)
* The benefits of working with a physical trainer
* Tips for finding a trainer and what successful clients do differently
We also talk a little about my own fitness journey and why I decided to hire him as my personal trainer and nutrition coach as well as the podcast collaboration that’s come out of it.
You can learn more about Kevin and hear my interview with him at www.silverdgefitness.com and https://silveredgefitness.com/episode58/
Please share with your friends and family and join us on this journey.
Let’s get started!
Also, if you enjoyed this episode, please share with others and leave a review at: LoveThePodcast.com/MidlifeMastery