Master Your Coaching Biz Podcast
51: CLOSING THE GAP BETWEEN YOUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL IDENTITY WITH DIANA PATTON
In this episode of Master Your Coaching Biz, our guest, Diana Patton, is a confidence, diversity, and inclusion expert, and the founder of Rise Advocates Academy. She shares her inspiring journey and expertise on how to build confidence, deal with imposter syndrome, and close the gap between your personal and professional identity. Diana emphasizes the importance of committing to oneself first, including physical and spiritual health, relationships, and financial goals. Diana shares her insights on the importance of understanding the narratives that loop in our subconscious minds and the conversations we have with ourselves.
Diana Patton is the founder of the Rise Advocates Digital Academy. She has helped many women leaders beat obstacles and gain the clarity, confidence, and courage to speak up and act on their deep calling and serve others along the way.
Here are the great points that we talked about:
- Committing to oneself first, including physical and spiritual health, relationships, and financial goals, is essential to building confidence and achieving success.
- Imposter syndrome is a common feeling among professionals, and it’s important to recognize it and challenge negative self-talk.
- Understanding the narratives that loop in our subconscious minds and the conversations we have with ourselves is key to unlocking our full potential and achieving our goals.
- Closing the gap between our personal and professional identity involves finding alignment and authenticity in our values, beliefs, and actions.
- By focusing on our strengths, building relationships, and taking calculated risks, we can build the confidence we need to succeed in our personal and professional lives.
Get connected with Diana Patton:
Get connected with Cheryl Thacker: