How To Be A Redhead
S4, Ep 11: Celebrate #LoveYourRedHairDay With Us & Scalp Talk with Canviiy’s Founder, Sherrel Sampson
We're back! November 5th is National #LoveYourRedHairDay. Adrienne + Stephanie created this day in 2015 to celebrate red hair and spread confidence throughout the world. On this special day, H2BAR is launching Finally Have Lashes -- a line of redhead mascaras in shades of auburn, brown and black. Head to https://shop.howtobearedhead.com/ and shop. It all drops at 12AM EST on November 5th!
At the end of the episode, Adrienne + Stephanie talk about how they developed Finally Have Lashes, the direction of the H2BAR Box, how redheads are reacting to Finally Have Brows, and more products launching in 2023.
It wouldn't be an H2BAR podcast without talking about redhead-approved beauty products. We're excited to welcome Canviiy’s Founder, Sherrel Sampson on today's episode. She exudes confidence, passion and ambition -- perfect for National #LoveYourRedHairDay! We ask her the following questions:
1. We know you started Canviiy after experiencing an unbearable itchy scalp that would not go away. Can you share more about this? What's Canviiy’s main mission?
2. How did you come up with the line?
3. We were so excited to have your two products (Foam Treatment and Itch Calming Serum) included in our most recent October monthly + Fall Deluxe beauty boxes. How are these two products different from what else is on the market?
4. Let’s talk hair loss! This is a very popular topic within our redheaded community. A lot of women experience hair loss from conditions such as menopause, PCOS, and postpartum. One of your products, the Scalp-stimulating hair growth serum, helps to achieve visibly thicker, fuller, healthier hair and re-grow your gorgeous locks back. How does it effectively help with hair growth?
5. How does Canviiy support Breast Cancer Awareness Month?
6. Any special advice that you have specifically for our redheads?
Want to help us spread the news about the How to be a Redhead brand and this podcast? Please give us a 5-star review and tell your friends (redheads and everyone else) to subscribe! You can listen to this podcast directly on HowtobeaRedhead.com, on Apple iTunes, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts. And don’t forget to look at the podcast notes to find links with products mentioned.. and so much more. Rock it like a Redhead!