How To Be A Redhead
S2, Ep9: Fashion 101 Tips for Redheads with Guest, Irene O’Brien
Irene O’Brien is a natural redhead fashion stylist living in Ireland who presents a live style slot weekly on the popular lifestyle TV show ‘RTE Today with Maura and Daithi’, with a specific focus on confidence in dressing and sustainable fashion.
Irene is passionate about promoting confidence in style. She mentors and advises on how to harness power through clothing and how to present yourself. You can find her on Instagram, @ireneobrienstyle
In this episode, we discuss fashion 101 tips for redheads with these questions for Irene:
1. We deem a lot of colors ‘redhead friendly’ -- everything from cobalt blue to eggplant purple to burnt orange. What colors do you love seeing on a redhead?
2. Many redheads are afraid to wear colors like red (matches red hair), whites and beiges (especially if they have fair skin) and yellow (some say it’s too bright). What do you think?
3. How can a redhead find colors that work for her red hair?
4. What are some wardrobe essentials every redhead needs in her closet?
5. We HAVE to ask… we recently saw a photo of you on your Instagram where you’re wearing a stunning red lip! What is your favorite red lipstick?
Podcast notes: https://howtobearedhead.com/fashion-101-tips-for-redheads-1/