Healthy Life Redesign
8 Steps to Follow for a Safe and Effective Spring Cleanse – Episode 009
Learn why it's so important to support your body with detoxification and how to do a safe and effective spring cleanse - no juicing, fasting or supplements required!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT:
Whether or not your body is adequately designed to be able to process chemicals and toxins in our environment.
The symptoms that indicate your body needs help with detoxification.
How endocrine disrupting chemicals may be negatively affecting your health and causing hormone imbalances.
The downfall of juice-based cleanses, and what you should do instead.
Which foods and nutrients are most potent to support liver detoxification.
8 steps to follow to complete a safe and effective spring cleanse:
1. Focus on a diet rich in nutrients that support detoxification, like glucosinolates, indole-3-carbinol, sulphorophane and cysteine.
2. Avoid inflammatory foods and potential food sensitivities.
3. Avoid alcohol, caffeine and added sugars.
4. Decrease your ongoing exposure to chemicals and toxins by choosing organic foods and watching for environmental sources of exposure.
5. Increase your dietary fiber intake to support excretion of metabolized hormones, chemicals and toxins.
6. Drink plenty of filtered water - most people do best with at least 2 to 3 liters per day.
7. Sweat daily through exercise, a hot bath and/or a sauna.
8. Get 8 hours of good quality sleep each night to give your body time and energy for repair and cellular renewal.
Full Show notes at healthyliferedesign.com/9