Growing Older with Gusto
Curbing sugar addictions with Theresa Nicole
Our most recent guest on the show is Theresa Nicole, RDN, CTNC, NLC aka Miss Nutrition® who has made a career out of a life-changing event in her life. Yes, she is now a registered nutritionist and dietician a path that evolved from taking charge of her health issues while in her 20’s.
We spent the entire show talking with Theresa about her life, and how sugar has played a large role in shaping it.
A few of the things we talked about are:
* How does sugar promote aging?
* What is your life plan for living healthfully?
* How do the gut and the brain interact?
* What does organic food do for us as we grow older?
* The effects of intermittent fasting on the body
* The 3 tips for eating well and not feeling deprived.
* The importance of eating breakfast.
Listen in to this guest! She is inspiring. It’s the perfect length for a walk.