Get Unstuck & On Target
Episode 113: How to Survive Being a Solopreneur
In today’s episode, Mike talks with Larry Kaul – co-founder of the Self-Employment Mastery System™️ and founder of Solopreneur Inc. for those like him tired of siloed solutions, ineffective conventional ideas, and quick-fix solutions.
Larry Kaul’s Biography
How do self-employed achievement-oriented professionals make enough income to fund their desired lifestyle without sacrificing happiness? Larry Kaul dedicated his life in 2020 to solving this problem. After two years of hosting events and running groups, Larry created, with his partner Dave Buch, the Self-Employment Mastery System and founded Solopreneur Inc. for those like him tired of siloed solutions, ineffective conventional ideas, and quick-fix solutions. This is not Larry’s first self-employment rodeo. He saw a market opening in 2012 for a new B2B sales agency, scaling quickly to the 7-figure level. In 2020 he hired a President to run the company, allowing him the freedom to explore new markets. This came after scaling and running a family business, as well as a sales consulting firm.
Questions in This Episode
- How do you define solopreneur?
- Can you tell us more about the idea of happiness when it comes to solopreneurship?
- Do you have any guidance for people who are working in a corporate setting but considering self-employment?
- What is the power of community in solopreneurship?
- How important is it for solopreneurs to get to know themselves first?
- Has the COVID-19 pandemic accelerated the solopreneur movement?
- Can you share an example of when you or a client got stuck in their solopreneur journey?
- What do you want listeners to take away from our conversation?
- How can people reach out to you for more information?