Get Unstuck & On Target
Episode 111: How to Find Your Brand’s Voice
In today’s episode, Mike talks with Thom Van Dycke, a Certified StoryBrand Guide from Manitoba Canada. He is an expert in helping businesses find their brand voice to stand out in the marketplace. He is a champion for clear communication in all messaging.
Thom Van Dycke’s Biography
Thom Van Dycke is a Certified StoryBrand Guide from Manitoba Canada. He is an expert in helping businesses find their brand voice so that they stand out in the marketplace. Thom is married to Tara and they have 8 children. They are foster and adoption advocates and have welcomed 30 foster children into their home since 2011.
Questions in This Episode
- What is StoryBrand?
- How do you help your clients find their brand’s voice?
- What type of client resonates best with this concept of embracing you as a guide?
- What type of clients find that you are the best StoryBrand guide to affiliate with?
- In your process, where do you find that your clients have the most difficulty implementing what it is that you’re recommending?
- Can you think of an example of a situation where perhaps you or a client got stuck? And how did you help them get unstuck?
- If folks wanna reach out to you, what’s the best way for them to do so?
- Website – https://www.thomvandycke.com
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/thom-van-dycke